Nonsense

Blogging is an art and to blog regularly is a talent coupled with the desire to write. I have always loved to write about random stuff but my inconsistency has been a big drawback in my writing endeavors. I get a spark every now and then to write about various stuff but the desire runs down after some time and of course there is professional and personal life which eats up all your time. I feel that every human being should have some time alone, because that is when one can understand their own inner soul and what they are capable of achieving in the real world.

I recently read an article written by the founder of Gmail, Paul Buchheit. I loved the article. That kind of an article could only come when one is alone.

The world indeed is running towards material wealth and money takes the center stage. A man's worth is directly proportional to his net worth. I live in this world and I follow the rules and of course run behind money and do every bit of an effort to increase my net worth. I can't help it, I have to do it. I don't want to be a revolutionist. There is no such thing as a successful thing as a revolutionist. They always suffer and so does their family. And no matter what they do this world is not going to change.

The change should be initiated by people. People should take the initiative to change themselves and the society they live. A revolution is not required but a desire to change the society and place they live in matters the most.

I read a news article today. A father was coming home from a marriage reception with his daughter in a two wheeler. The 12 year old girl was enjoying a cup of ice cream. A drunk rich spoiled brat speeding on his bike hit them from behind and the girl was thrown off from the vehicle and a MTC (metropolitan transport corporation) bus ran over her. She was declared brought dead at the hospital. The boy who caused this is booked under culpable homicide not amounting to murder. The father of the accused is doing all it could to prevent his son from going to jail but thank god this time the police personals handling this case are honest. So all the accused could do now is to prove his innocence in the court which is unlikely. But no matter what happens now, the the 12 year old victim will never come back alive. Only if the boy had not drunk, only if the boy's parents have raised him well only if he was not a spoiled brat! Will this blog post change this society? No! This society will change only when it thinks it should change.

Why do we need revolutionists then?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bulk Upload users into LDAP Directory

I don't want justice